If you want to showcase your beer and your brand this summer, you're going to have to do a little prep work. It's time to get organized and figure out what branded products you're going to need.
WARNING: Don't make the mistake of putting this off, or your summer branding will be ready just in time for autumn!
To help you get things straight, here's a handy checklist of summer products you should consider for your spirits and brews.
Avoid the hassle and mess of cleaning up broken glass on your patio. Consider investing in outdoor drinkware.
- Disposable cups: Recyclable or compostable disposable cups are eco-friendly, affordable options.
- Beer garden pitchers, tankards and mugs: Encourage friendship and celebration with these sturdy vessels.
- Plastic steins: The perfect branded souvenir for any outdoor event or festival.
- Stadium cups: Ideal for showcasing your brand at sporting events, these colorfully customizable cups are dishwasher safe and a great keepsake.
Other branded gear
- Seasonal beer or spirits glasses: Whether it's glass or an unbreakable cup, make sure your drinkware suits the season! Get creative with summertime graphics and themes.
- Added value coasters: Great glasses need coasters to sit on. In fact, how about an added value coaster offering a discount on the next round?
- Baseball hats: Timeless and customizable. Years from now people will wear them as trendy throwback gear.
- Coolers: A real tailgater needs a good cooler. These fans will bring theirs to every game, and along with it, they'll bring your brand.
- Keychain bottle openers: No matter the season, a custom keychain will go with your beer lovers everywhere they go and open every beer bottle they drink–and any their friends drink.
- Can coolies: There's something about a nice coolie that makes people happy. Wouldn't it be great if your brand were associated with that happiness?
- Tailgating canopies: Spending all day in a parking lot can get hot. Keep your fans comfortable and ready for the game with a custom pop-up canopy.
- Corn hole: No day of tailgating is complete without a round (or five) of corn hole–or "bags," depending on your local lingo. Help your beer lovers show their beer loyalty with branded boards and bean bags.
- Sandwich boards: Lure that thirsty passerby off the street and into your establishment with a colorful design and snappy messaging.
- Patio umbrellas: Protect your customers from the sun, while leaving an impression with your brand.
- Beer buckets: Nothing says summer like cold beer with friends. This is a prime surface for your logo.